Certified Buyer , Buxar. Certified Buyer , Pune.
Certified Buyer , Kolkata. Certified Buyer , Berhampur. Explore Plus.
Compare Oppo A1k vs Samsung Galaxy M10 - abbeytest.suscopts.org
Samsung Mobiles. Rate Product. Flipkart Customer Certified Buyer , Bokajan 11 months ago.
Saku Singh Certified Buyer , Buxar 11 months ago. Riya Dey Certified Buyer 8 months ago.
- Post navigation.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 16GB Phone - Blue?
- cell Message tracker Oppo AX7.
- what is the best cell track tool Samsung Galaxy M20.
- how to set up cellphone track LG G8s.
- 7 steps for configuration new SAMSUNG Galaxy M10.
Satish Ojha Certified Buyer 8 months ago. Biswanath Biswas Certified Buyer 7 months ago. Raman Joshi Certified Buyer , Pune 6 months ago. Sankarsana Gauda Certified Buyer , Berhampur 6 months ago. Harsha Vardhan Alimeli Certified Buyer 6 months ago. Questions and Answers. The device measures 7.
Based on 0 reviews
On the top, there is a 5-megapixel camera in the notch and the earpiece is present on the top edge. Automatic brightness adjustment takes a bit of time to adjust to the surrounding environment.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Review: Changing Lanes!?
- cell phone spy tool for Honor 20.
- what is the best smartphone location application Redmi 8.
- cell number location program ZTE Blade V10.
- what is the best cell spy software Honor 30.
- cellphone Skype tracker Apple.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 Accessories?
- Tips & Tricks SAMSUNG Galaxy M10?
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M10 3GBGB 6 MTH WARRANTY RP - SabiBazaar.
- cellphone Line tracking Redmi 7A.
- location Telegram on SamsungGalaxy A7.
- Real email address is required to social networks.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M10 Reviews | User Reviews | Prices | Specifications | Ratings - abbeytest.suscopts.org.
- Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 get Android Pie update with One UI?
On the right side, there is a power button and the volume rockers. At the bottom, there is a 3.
BX3-SS19-M10 | Samsung Galaxy M10 | Mountable Shockproof Rugged Case for Outdoors w/ Carabiner
The Samsung Galaxy M10 sports a 6. It has an The display looks bright with good colour reproduction, text looks sharp and offers good viewing angle too. Having said that, the sunlight legibility becomes an issue and it is not up to the mark. Just like few Samsung phones, we came across quite a few mistouch in the Galaxy M10 especially while holding it. Having said that, it would be great if Samsung identifies different situations in which this can happen and tackle it. Just like other notch phones, the Galaxy M10 has the option to hide the notch, and an option to select apps you want to use in full screen.
In addition to it, there is a Blue light filter that is said to reduce eye strain by limiting the amount of blue light emitted by the screen, but the option to schedule Blue light filter is not available.
Coming to the image quality, daylight images are good, macro shots are fine, but it is hard to focus and the HDR shots were better. Live focus is not the best in detecting the edges and same goes with Low-light outputs as well. Images with flash are good even in close-ups and are not overpowering. The 5MP selfie camera is above average when compared to other devices at this price range, but not good enough in general and for social media shares. Coming to the software, the phone runs on Android 8. Samsung has not announced when the phone will get Android Pie update.
On the top of Oreo, it has Samsung Experience version 9. Other than the familiar features that we had seen in the Samsung Experience UX, this has new lock screen stories powered by glace which shows news along with an image before you unlock the phone. You can choose from 19 categories, with daily digest being the default.
You get option to install apps when you are setting up the phone. Out of 32GB of internal storage, around 20GB of storage is usable. Google Play Music is the default music player. All these improve the audio when listening through earphones. It has FM Radio support with support for recording.